Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Refridgerator Gallery

If you are like me, your refrigerator is a graveyard of forgotten items.  Expired coupons.  Save-the-dates for past events.  Random pictures scattered here and there.  I finally decided it was time to do something about this and add some class to my kitchen.  I present, my fridge photo gallery.


I started with some cheap frames.  I found mine in the Michaels $1.50 section.  Some were even on sale so that was a bonus.  If you wanted a different color, you could always spray-paint your frames.  Besides that, all you need are magnets and a hot glue gun.


I started by removing the stands from the back by bending them until they snapped off.  Next, I glued several magnets to the back of each.  I was fine using the cheaper magnets.



Next I inserted my pictures and added them to the fridge.  THAT'S IT.  I decided to cluster some magnets around them too because we collect magnets from places we've been.  You can do whatever you want.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from my readers :)